Our skilled team includes psychologists, psychological associates, and psychometrists to provide comprehensive psychoeducational assessments and support services. We provide professional opinions and recommendations for placement and accommodation in academic and work-based settings. When appropriate, we will provide support and information, as well as engage in advocacy within a client’s educational/occupational community.
Our psychoeducational assessments include (but are not limited to):
· Cognitive and academic capabilities
· Diagnosis of Learning Disabilities
· Attentional capabilities and executive functioning
· Diagnosis of concurrent mental health and/or personality disorders
· Links between learning disabilities, attentional and concentration capabilities, academic success, social functioning, and mental health
· Questions related to academic or professional placement